Industries We Serve
We supply our services to a range of industries including…
Rods, Cylinders & Spool Valves
Resizing & surface improvements
Bearing & lipseal surfaces
Steering shafts, crane spears, shaft seal surfaces & hydraulics
Print drums, roller shafts & surfaces
Shaft build-up, hydraulics & corrosion protection
Hydraulic cylinder repairs & shaft build up
Bus bar re-surfacing
Crane repairs, corrosion control & hydraulics
Corrosion protection, HVAC fan shafts, hydraulic & shaft bearing surface enhancement
*IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
We do not do any tank plating as our process was developed to repair or bring enhanced properties to specific and localised areas of metal components.
We are unable to plate for decorative purposes onto domestic or craft type items. All car and motorbike restoration projects should be referred to specialist tank platers. Please refer to our gallery to view examples of our work.
Saves Time & Money!
Selective Electroplating targets specific areas of damaged metal components. It has the ability to deposit precisely into the area where it is required, in varying and closely controlled thickness while leaving a permanent repair and finish.
This reduces downtime and the need for disassembly, saving you precious time and money.
- Has a fast deposit rate
- No thermal distortion
- Minimises hydrogen embrittlement
- Dense coating
- External diameters, internal diameters and flat surfaces
- Bonding material versatility
- Precision metal build up on target areas
- Large range of plating solutions – many metal or alloy solutions are available
- Fills – Corrosion pits, scores and scratches
- Corrects worn or defective parts eg. Bearings bores and journals
- Can plate onto mixed base metals
- Range of hardness available
- Improves wear resistance
- Corrosion protection
- Correct mis-machined parts
- Improves electrical conductivity
We Focus On Customer Satisfaction
At Selectro, we are firm believers that customer satisfaction is the key to developing successful, long-term working relationships with our clients. And when it comes to selective electroplating, our primary focus is providing a great level of service that not only fulfils but exceeds the expectations of our customers. Take a look at some of our testimonials: